May 10, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Happy Holidays

11 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and a joyous new year!

I wanted to get my warm wishes said ahead of all the commotion that often occurs as we get closer to Christmas. As the count-down is now in the single digits, I thought this to be an appropriate time.

As for me, I'm planning on staying put at home with my three sons visiting over the holidays. All of the shopping is done, so it's time to look forward to good company, good food and family.

What are your plans?

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator

Merry Christmas to you as well Wayne and to everyone on this board!

I’m not planning any travels this holiday season; work demands have been high lately and I’m looking forward to some rest and relaxation as well as some much needed house TLC.

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

Merry Chistmas to those who partake.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Wishing all a very merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and happy New Year πŸ˜›

May our larders be full, gardens be sleeping and ready for spring, wood piles dry and full, battery banks all topped up, generator carburetors gunk free and flowing, hens laying, cattle well fed, water cisterns full and flowing, electronics spark free, our health improving and all of us getting younger and stronger by the day.

Peace!

ReplyQuote
(@odin-gray)
Eminent Member

Yes! Merry Christmas from the west coast.

Heads up over the holiday season as Trump re-shuffles his geopolitical assets.

Pray for peace: prep for less.

ReplyQuote
Grouchyprepper
(@grouchyprepper)
Estimable Member

Merry Christmas all.
Hope the new year brings some peace to this world.
Have a good one.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

So tell me peppercorn, was Santa good to you or did you end-up getting a lump of coal? πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

You haven't checked the price of coal lately, thanks to carbon taxes, coal would be a great gift to get.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

You haven't checked the price of coal lately, thanks to carbon taxes, coal would be a great gift to get.

So what you're saying is that you were on the naughty list and didn't even get that? πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

So what you're saying is that you were on the naughty list and didn't even get that? πŸ™‚

That would be a correct assessment. Not even a lump of coal.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

That would be a correct assessment. Not even a lump of coal.

And the moral of the story is? Let us not have the experience and miss its meaning... πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network