May 11, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

June meeting

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
westshield
(@westshield)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hey y'all, great camp out last meet.
So the next meeting, what might you like to see or do?
I know I keep banging the drum on every second Saturday for consistency. That would be June 11.

I however won't be in town that weekend. Don't let that stop anyone though if it works best for you all, it's my loss.

What do you all think? What would you like to plan?

There are more people prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a week without electricity.

To fix that check out www.westshieldoutpost.ca

(@chekmate)
Eminent Member

Evening! Westshield,

That was a good time last Friday night. To bad I was to sick to spend the night.

I won't be able to be at a meeting on June 11th either.
I'm going to the One Day Wilderness Survival Course by Maple Leaf Survival on Sun, June 12th. Going fishing with my wife and kids on Saturday.

Keep Your Tinder Dry
Chekmate

ReplyQuote
(@daxdog)

I work days on that weekend. So if we do a meet, I can only attend after 6pm.
Sorry
paul

ReplyQuote
westshield
(@westshield)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Well, perhaps the 18th might work better than? The 25th I have training for the RM emergency assistance team. But that's only for half the day.
But also, any idea for t meet would be great.

There are more people prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a week without electricity.

To fix that check out www.westshieldoutpost.ca

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network