April 20, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Northern Ontario Trapper

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@borealbeaver)
Topic starter  

Hello!
I have joined the network to branch out and find like minded individuals hopefully close to my area. I am a 33, single female whose been trapping alone for four years, I went and spent every penny to be completely offgrid or at the very least extended camp outs. I am serious about living in balance with nature and bring a lot of knowledge to the table as a veteran army chef, who is currently working bought land and I intend to buy more remote soon.

Thanks!

(@scrounger)
Honorable Member

Welcome to the boards BorealBeaver. would enjoy hearing about life on the trapline.

ReplyQuote
(@thecrownsown)
Prominent Member

Welcome!

What part of Northern Ontario do you hail from? I ask as we frequest North Eastern between the Sault and Sudbury.

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738

ReplyQuote
(@alltheworldisastage)

Hello Northern Ont Trapper, I am 63 living on 35 unincorporated acres near Restoule Ontario. South of Lake Nipissing. Me and my dog have a small house I built 3 years ago. I have enough land and supplies to build another small place. There is lots of good hunting on it. If you want to chat let me know. Dorothy

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network