February 27, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna CPN Forum Returns

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Southern Ontario

10 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
kelee877
(@kelee877)
Topic starter  

Hi all I was just googling around..I am looking for like minded people in my area..I was up in Northern Ontario for 17 years..now I am back down in southern Ontario

I must say we are few and far between..hard to meet and greet with like minded people

I have been a part of forums for over 17 years...I did an online radio program dealing with pandemics..myself and a few others(the others are in the US)

(@denob)
Member Admin

Hello Kelee877 and welcome to the forum!
Your username sounds familiar, but I jusst can't place it. We must have been on a board together somewhere.
Ontario is one of the most active provinces for preppers and there will be at least 2 great meetups for you to check out this summer!
1 - http://annualpreppersmeet.com/
a great multiday event with a ton of information to absorb!
2 - There is usually a meetup planned for eastern ontario...keep an eye on the forum for the organizers to announce it.

Look forward to hearing from you.

ReplyQuote
kelee877
(@kelee877)
Topic starter  

Denob thank you

yes it was in Peters forum..cant recall the name right now..he and his wife were up New Liskard area

ReplyQuote
kelee877
(@kelee877)
Topic starter  

Got it Canam preppers...not going anymore

and I had my own forum preparing for the future...

ReplyQuote
oldschool
(@oldschool)
Noble Member

Welcome back πŸ˜€

ReplyQuote
kelee877
(@kelee877)
Topic starter  

Welcome back πŸ˜€

Hey my friend

I was never away...I still do what I do,just got resettled after kids all gone..I,m working hard and preppin hard still and still single sigh

ReplyQuote
Grouchyprepper
(@grouchyprepper)
Estimable Member

Welcome

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

Got it Canam preppers...not going anymore

and I had my own forum preparing for the future...

I remember Preparing for the Future...is that still going?

ReplyQuote
kelee877
(@kelee877)
Topic starter  

The original preparing for the future went to side lines..the format,it was just left and the host changed so it was all of sudden gone..I still have the back up forum( preparing for the future 2) and post to once in awhile...no one goes to that one anymore, I use as an info site mostly

ReplyQuote
(@thecrownsown)
Prominent Member

Hi Kelee.

Where abouts are you in southern ontario? I'm in SW Ontario. Always keen on meeting new preparedness people!

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network