April 29, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Biolite To the Rescue!

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@multifarious)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

This is our Biolite camp stove with the grill attachment. Last week we ran out of propane for the BBQ so we whipped this little guy out and boy it did it cook up our steaks nicely! All we used to get this thing cooking were twigs from our backyard! If needed, we could have charged our cellphones with the heat from it that converts to electricity! We could have also used our Coleman camp stove but we wanted to save the little propane tanks. Besides, this was way more fun to use as it is one of our new(ish) preps! 😀

(@glockman1)
Estimable Member

That is a nice rig....been debating on wether to get one myself.

GM1

Chance favours the prepared mind

ReplyQuote
(@multifarious)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I definitely recommended it for a back up to back up or for if you like to go hiking. It also makes for some stealthy cooking since no smoke is made while using it.

ReplyQuote
(@kuebakbo)

I read it's hit me yet.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network