May 03, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

My Battle Rifle project

17 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Yes, it can be a mixed bag. For me I like the:
Handgun - Glock 17 (S.A.) 9mm.....

Optics:
Aimpoint Micro T2 GDI Combo 2 Red Dot (Tactical)
Nightforce BEAST 5-25x56 (Sniper)
ARMASIGHT Pro 336 8-32x100 (60 Hz) Thermal (Haze/Obstructions)
ARMASIGHT Vulcan 8X (Night)

Everyone has their own preferences... 🙂

Wayne, i would love to have the thermal armasight, but pricey and I believe not available to civilians in canada? Any recommendations on a work around for those nor fortunate enough to have one?

Since the 80’s, I have Always wanted a Mac 10! Not happening in Canada

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Wayne, i would love to have the thermal armasight, but pricey and I believe not available to civilians in canada? Any recommendations on a work around for those nor fortunate enough to have one?

Since the 80’s, I have Always wanted a Mac 10! Not happening in Canada

FLIR Canada has night and thermal imaging available in Canada. I believe that the most recent 'generation' of optics is restricted to Police and Military, but that doesn't preclude a good workable civilian solution being available.

The Ingram Mac 10 is nice if its equipped with the suppressor (something to hand onto). The .45 isn't accurate, pulling up and to the right. Too much caliber in a small package.

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network