May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Canadian Blog & Forum

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sorry it took me a few days to read all the comments over at the NS blog. As for taking on administrative duties for the Canadian blog, I would be happy to. Also, as far as more contributors are concerned, the more the merrier. I have noticed that Sue was added to the list and I have encouraged her to write some posts. If we were to add a few more contributors, then perhaps we could draw up a schedule of who would post on certain days. This would keep a post going up on a daily basis, something that I think would help boost readership & participation. I would suggest that the first invitations would go to those who regularly post on the provincial blogs then try to recruit more.

Thoughts? Comments? Criticisms?

Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member

Hi, Denob. It's taken me a while to find this topic. I said I would get back to you after the weekend, and here I am. Just the 2 of us so far? Well, thank you for being willing to take over the CPN!

I don't know much about prepping; just enough to get in trouble as the saying goes. The stroke I had in October has left me very moody and inconstant. Something I hope will heal with time. But, while I wait for the neurons or whatever it is that grows around the damaged area to bipass the damage I've found I've been very tired much of the time and unable to prep much. It's been REALLY frustrating. I think that shows in my writing. I had a quick look at my old posts at the NSPN and it seems like a different person wrote them...a more cheerful person I think.

I'd like to remain a member and contributer to the CPN, but I cannot promise constancy right now. Can you work with that I wonder? Maybe one post to the CPN a month?

Hope for tomorrow; Learn from yesterday; Live for today.

ReplyQuote
(@ancient-dragon)
Eminent Member

I'll take a day if you're interested.

Regards,
AD

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks AD...pick a day and let me know.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sue, your courage and stamina are enlightening. Please feel free to make a post any time you wish. Whatever you can contribute is much appreciated.

ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member

Thanks, Denob. You are kind.

Hope for tomorrow; Learn from yesterday; Live for today.

ReplyQuote
(@daisy)
Eminent Member

Denob ~ With my change in work schedule, I'm in,if you'd be interested in some more submissions for the blog. I'm actually working on a freebie website of sorts, so we could likely dig through that come January for some material when you run short. I'm interested in cooking from the pantry, and I'm blogging about urban sustainability and prepping (sister sites). I'm a beginning gardener and sprouter, a super-duper stockpiler and have some first aid knowledge and training. I'm very interested in the psychology behind prepping. I have useful knowledge about herbs and how to use them, and am heavily involved in some American sites regarding the erosion of freedoms and the impending NWO.

Let me know!

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Daisy...it would be great to have you on board. Private Message me with an email address so I can get you set up.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network