May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Canadian Prepper Radio Show

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hey all, I have been working on putting together a weekly podcast relating to Canadian preppers. I have been approached by a couple of networks, but am leaning towards a show on The Prepper Podcast Radio Network. The details have yet to be worked out, but it will still be 6-8 weeks before I will be ready to get things going. As part of the show, I will be promoting the forum and was hoping that some of you that post here would be willing to be interviewed on air with me and share your experience. Let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks

(@dereka_k)

I look forward to the show. Keep us posted 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@tom-denob-is-admin)

Denob, let me know when the show is ready and I'll set up a direct link to it here on the forum

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

The date is set...the show will air on Sundays at 9PM central starting July 17.....see you all there!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Hi,
is it available as a download? I work a lot of Sundays, also have a rocket stick, they are not good for downloading/streaming, but downloading is better.
I tried to listen, but after about a min of music, I closed the page, too costly. Music is not part of my prepping downloads

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yes, you can download my shows as well as those of all the other hosts here...

http://prepperpodcast.com/Download.php

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network