May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Mylar help

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi. I'm new in NS and need a supply of Mylar bags soon. I dont like to buy over the internet so Im asking your help for finding a local supplier. Same goes for a supply of free food grade buckets. Thanks in advance for your help

I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Did you find buckets and Mylar yet? We are in Sussex NB and have cheap shipping , also have the best prices on bulk wheat in the east. http://basiclifeessentials.com/ the buckets are not on the site but are listed in the catalog.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I purchased 3 mylar bags and 1 pkg of oxygen absorbers (enough for 1- 5 gallon bucket) and it cost me $43.00 (Ontario delivery incl.) from Basic Life essentials.
Hardly cheap!
I went to open the package of oxygen absorber to fill my bucket and noticed the red pill is more blue than red!
So, they're unusable & I would have to pay more postage to return them.
Now I have to order from another company, and wait for the delivery all over again.

ReplyQuote
(@prepstore)

Most small orders cost the same up to a certain size- whether you get an bulky envelope or a box- shipping will cost the same for a small order due the the minimum shipping cost that shipping companies charge us. Also the pill being blue with some pink or red still means your Oxygen absorbers are very good. If you had an issue you should of called us at BLE. We try our best to please our customers and could of worked out something for you.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network