May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Nova Scotia North-Truro Spring Meetup 2013

25 Posts
14 Users
0 Reactions
(@padenfull)

I would like to show up as well, but will know more about my schedule as the date approaches. Put me down as a maybe.

Matt

ReplyQuote
(@melinder)

If it's still on that Sunday, I can and will make it too. Can take others from the valley in my car too.

ReplyQuote
(@nararos)

Hello, I would like to come as well, please keep me informed of the date and the place and count me as a maybe

ReplyQuote
(@yeoman)

I know I just joined but I'd be interested in meeting up. Would it be out of line to suggest Victoria Part if the weather is good?
Yeo

ReplyQuote
(@teslinns)
Eminent Member

cbound - I will be from the north shore area once I get moved in, one hopes by the end of April. Or, I think I will be - not yet quite sure how to describe where I will live - the very tip of the northeastern shore (or, as I am told some term it - the end of the world) ... but I doubt anywhere is that far from the 'north shore' proper.

ReplyQuote
(@bigdig)

Truo is close enough for me as long as new brunswick preppers are invited?

ReplyQuote
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Of course, big dig.
If anyone else is reading this, we are considering bringing a topic to be discussed and or looking for an expert in that subject. If you have any ideas for this subject, send us a note and hopefully someone there knows the subject. We would like to learn more about saving seeds from the brasica plants like cabbage

I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

ReplyQuote
(@reluctantprepper)
Trusted Member

Yes Yeoman, Victoria park would be great meet up place weather permitting. We could book the picnic pavilion to meet. Tin foil hat types can listen in from behind the bushes.

http://www.truro.ca/vic-park.html

“Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success.” -- Henry Ford

ReplyQuote
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi everyone. Here is the update you have been waiting for. http://internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3471

ReplyQuote
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

This is just a quik note to any last minit viewers. I will be without internet access until the day of the event so wont be able to reply to any last minit questions. See you there.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network