May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

South Shore Preppers

13 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Greetings fellow preppers;
Holistic and I have connected down here on the South Shore. We are looking for fellow preppers interested in getting together once (or regularly) to share ideas.
If you're interested we'd love to hear from you on this forum and we'll go from there.

Sue and Holistic

Hope for tomorrow; Learn from yesterday; Live for today.

(@plainolme)
Estimable Member

hello,
Im posting so you know there are people out here πŸ˜€ I would love to meet more like minded individuals.... However this is my busiest time of year. For me it will have to wait a little while unless really local and if a meet up were to take place with others could we all do it through pms please. What i mean is not to say when and where on the open forum.
Chat soon.

ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi, plainolme. Holistic and I are guaging interest. Like you, we want to meet more 'like minded individuals' too. Thanks for replying...mum's the word πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
(@wunjo)

Hey folks,
we are a couple who live on the south shore as well and would definitely like to get together. I found the site while googling "where to find mylar bags in Halifax".. in the meantime do you have any idea where we can pick these up. We've searched the web and found decent prices but the shipping costs to canada were outrageous. Any ideas? any prepping/survivalist outfits in NS?

ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hey folks,
we are a couple who live on the south shore as well and would definitely like to get together. I found the site while googling "where to find mylar bags in Halifax".. in the meantime do you have any idea where we can pick these up. We've searched the web and found decent prices but the shipping costs to canada were outrageous. Any ideas? any prepping/survivalist outfits in NS?

Greetings. Have you found Mylar bags yet? I am from the SS too and am ordering 1 gallon Mylar bags this week. Email me privately if you are interested.

Sue

ReplyQuote
(@wunjo)

Hi Sue, for some reason im unable to send messages.. maybe i havent been on the site long enough :Sthanks for the offer and yes, I would definitely like to meet. why dont you send details by private message and I can give you a call.

ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Yes, I didn't think of that being an issue, but I think you need to write 10 posts before you can send PM's which is probably why you haven't received the PM I sent because I sent it through this forum. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

ReplyQuote
(@plainolme)
Estimable Member

Sue, its not always good to put your email out there, just saying, but if you do you should type it out, for example for @ you should put (at) or just dont put the .com part. Its very possible that you will recieve spam from bots cruizing the web, or simply just a stranger. Now that the person you want to get ahold of has your email you should probably take it down.

ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Sue, its not always good to put your email out there, just saying, but if you do you should type it out, for example for @ you should put (at) or just dont put the .com part. Its very possible that you will recieve spam from bots cruizing the web, or simply just a stranger. Now that the person you want to get ahold of has your email you should probably take it down.

Hey, Plainolme!
I'm not worried. That address has been posted on my blog for years so it's public already. I can remove it if you like. The person I'm trying to reach hasn't replied yet so I'll just give it another day or two.

Thanks for the heads-up! It's good to know someone is watching out.

Sue

[edit] I removed my email adres. Thanks again for the suggestion, plainolme.

ReplyQuote
(@tiggeratplay)

Hello there,
I just registered today but I did happen to notice this post from the South Shore
=hence where I reside sure am interested in meeting like mined individuals.

Kindest Regards

Michael

Be wise,Be Humble and be safe

ReplyQuote
(@dalerob43)

Are there any peppers in yarmouth ?

ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Michael, if you are still here on the Preppers Network Barb, Polly and I would sure like to add to our group. We've been meeting at Tim's in Bridgewater every week or two.

Sue

ReplyQuote
(@wunjo)

Hi Sue, I just got your private message. I sent you an email to the address you provided me back in November and never heard anything back. I didnt get a "message not sent/address unknown" email so maybe it ended up in your junk mail. anyway, we still would love to meet so Ill send another email (if i can find it in my sent box) and hope you get it πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network