May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

London Area meet and greet

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@gnosticnomad)
Topic starter  

I know when networking these days one must use some discernment and be careful given the situation and the kinds of people on the net, so if don't get any replies I understand . I'm new to these boards and wish to start networking with like minded people in the London area , this means meeting physically at some point and start building a relationship and by extension trust . So anyone up for some coffee ? Or Beer ?

(@underprepared)
Estimable Member

Hello GN,
Welcome to the forum!
There are a few folks in the London area that meet from time to time.
Keep an eye out on the forum for meeting details.
I'll PM you.

ReplyQuote
Grouchyprepper
(@grouchyprepper)
Estimable Member

Re: London Chapter

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2015, 11:29:46 AM »

Alright, folks. It's high time we had a meeting because it's been far too long, and last time I checked, the world wasn't getting any better. So, I propose a meetup on the weekend of July 25. We can have it in the afternoon or evening on either Saturday, Jul 25 or Sunday, July 26. I can attend any of those times. I am leaving some wiggle room for those who might have more trouble with their schedules. I am thinking we can do the Gibbons Park thing like we did last summer, but set an alternate location in case of bad weather. So, if you want to come and can make it, please chime in and say when is best for you. I will finalize the date and time once I've heard back 😀 Come on out and get to know some local preppers!

UPDATE

Look for a white bus in the parking lot we will be down by the river or in the bus if its raining.
meeting will be at 2 pm Saturday at Gibbons park in London on the pavilion side of park.

This was posted on the CanAm forum site

ReplyQuote
Grouchyprepper
(@grouchyprepper)
Estimable Member

Meeting was a success... turn out was more then i expected for a Saturday 2 pm meet.
Lots was discussed and much to think about.
I will bring more coffee next time.
Looking forward to next meet.

ReplyQuote
(@gnosticnomad)
Topic starter  

I was away on vacation in N.S. dang missed the meet when is the next one ?

ReplyQuote
(@wolfpal)

I was away on vacation in N.S. dang missed the meet when is the next one ?

Wolfpal here.
Please let me know when the next gathering is.

ReplyQuote
(@justin-k)
Trusted Member

Next meeting Sunday 25 October 2015 @ 1pm Arby's on Wellington Just South of the 401 everyone welcome.

This gives everyone a couple weeks notice, for those that don't check in often and 1pm should avoid the lunch rush.

Chime in if you are interested and if you will be attending.

Thanks Justin K

ReplyQuote
sdb12
(@sdb12)

Any meetings planned this spring in London?

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network