May 03, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking For A Place To Shoot Along The North Shore (Between Sudbury and the Sault

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@thecrownsown)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Hey all,

Just throwing this out on the off chance someone can help me out. I'm looking for a place to do some shooting up north in a week. Just target practice, nothing fancy. (12Ga, a 22....) Is there a graval pit, or some nice area outside of a township that anyone could recommend to go and squeeze off a few rounds? Nothing clandestine, I plan on advising the local OPP detachment just so there isnt any uncomfortable misunderstandings (lol) but tbh I really dont know where is practical with ease of access to go? Any good spots you can recommend between Sudbury and the Sault (preferably the closer to Elliot Lake /Serpent River area the better) or if you own land and could donate a some time/land in exchange for a barter or something much appreciated.

I've been in touch with a few of the ranges however they are all snowed in or closed for the winter...no luck there.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

TCO

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738

RachelM
(@rachelm)
Reputable Member

Have you looked into Crown Land? I'm not well versed in it, but if you can hunt on Crown Land I assume you would be able to shoot? Here's a quick guide I found online https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1003719-How-To-Find-Ontario-Crown-Land-to-Shoot-On

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network