May 15, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for Replica Rifles - Need Help

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Fenwolf
(@fenwolf)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

My son is part of the Navy Cadets. They are looking for a supplier in Canada where they can get replica rifles for the kids to learn drill techniques at home. The League has replicas the kids can use at Cadets but not ones they can take home. Some time ago one of the Cadets used his Drill replica to rob a store so now the Cadets must get their own. They are also looking at doing a fund-raiser to help them get the replicas. If anyone knows of anyplace where we could get these for the Cadets I would be very thankful.

(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator

Not quite as fancy as a replica but in my (much) younger days, I've practiced drill at home with.... A sawed off hockey stick. Present arm, shoulder arm, etc can all be done with a stick even the fancier twirling stuff. It looks a bit goofy on the front yard practicing presenting arm with a hockey stick but then again, you're also less likely to have a SWAT team turning up (ah, these days and ages) 🙄

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

Not quite as fancy as a replica but in my (much) younger days, I've practiced drill at home with.... A sawed off hockey stick. Present arm, shoulder arm, etc can all be done with a stick even the fancier twirling stuff. It looks a bit goofy on the front yard practicing presenting arm with a hockey stick but then again, you're also less likely to have a SWAT team turning up (ah, these days and ages) 🙄

Now THAT'S Canadian eh!

ReplyQuote
(@sailbum5872)
Eminent Member

marstar.com

ReplyQuote
(@sailbum5872)
Eminent Member

sorry marstar.ca

ReplyQuote
(@perfesser)
Prominent Member

Replica of exactly what firearm?
Probably an airsoft rifle would be the least expensive.

ReplyQuote
RachelM
(@rachelm)
Reputable Member

If its anything like Air Cadets they'll probably want replica 303. British, Lee Enfield. If so, I've found a few places possible
http://www.historicreplicaguns.com/lee-enfield-replica-rifle.html - Out of the U.S.
http://thegunstore.ca/shop/product/british-wwi-wwii-lee-enfield-303-smle-display-metal-wood-non-firing/ In Canada.
I'm not sure if the Enfield is even what you'll need though, or even what version.

ReplyQuote
(@hogey)

When searching try to stay within Canada. I know from playing airsoft we have been walking a very thin line when importing as CBSA are more likely to take Anything below 366 fps or Replicas that do not shoot. Contact CBSA regarding importation. An airsoft would not hold up to abuse if twirling or throwing. For the prices though you could probably kill two birds with one stone by picking up a 2x10 and some wood working tools and build your own. Or go with the hockey stick.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network