May 02, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

anyone out there?

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@otseastern)
Topic starter  

Interested in seeing how many prepping minded people there are here on PEI. would be interested in possible networking!

wookie
(@wookie)
Reputable Member

hello from Vancouver Island! Keep looking!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

One island to another... smiling... success to you both.

ReplyQuote
(@nortie)

Hiya, from PEI and a big prepper... You may not be aware of the PEI Preppers network.. http://www.facebook.com/groups/peipreppers/ hope to meet you there 🙂

PEI Prepper
Founding Member of the PEI Preppers Network
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
Benjamin Franklin

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Nortie,

Some may be too cautious to appear on the pages of FB. But you may want to re-direct those on FB to this forum. Things are quite friendly around here.

I hope to hear, in the near future, of a successful PEI network. Meeting up should be straight forward in your part ofthe country.

Best of luck. Keep us posted.

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@nortie)

The group we run on FB is a closed group for members only. I hoped that would help ppl feel more secure. thing is nothing on the net is free or safe from prying eyes even this forum, but I do understand what you are saying. The PEI Preppers Network is over 20 members strong now and was started in January of this year, we had our first trial bug out in Feb, with about 10-12 preppers in attendance, since we have had two more bug out events. Thnx for your well wishes .

Nortie

PEI Prepper
Founding Member of the PEI Preppers Network
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
Benjamin Franklin

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Nortie,

Thanks for the update. Opsec understood. I will harass no more. Remember to post on here if you need any assistance from the forum.

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@otseastern)
Topic starter  

Hey, guys! Nortie: I tried that link but nothing shows, presumeably due to the closed nature of the group. I am really interested in networking with some local preppers but I wasnt sure how many there were on the little ol PEI.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network