April 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Montreal Preppers

12 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
13 K Views
(@llotek)
Topic starter  

Hello all. Just started here, but am interested in meeting other preppers/survivalists in the Montreal area.Just like to swap ideas and hopefully build a small group of people that can support eachother in the event of needing to leave the city..Get in touch to converse, maybe we can meet up for a coffee sometime..

(@wordiestdata)
Eminent Member

Welcome to you ! We are in crying need of members right now... I am from Boucherville (south shore) so not too far from montreal. You will find lot of useful information on here ! I would be interested in some meetings too...my schedule is kindafucked though but we can figure something out !

Feel free to ask if you have questions and start new threads about anything prepping related (keep it pertinent xD)

Welcome again !

My channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAG4rBnmHS7MPWxKzDrJmkQ
E-mail : thecanadianprepperproject@gmail.com

Ready for anything...

ReplyQuote
(@endangeredspecies)
Estimable Member

Im ar sainte-adele and i would join

ReplyQuote
(@wordiestdata)
Eminent Member

Awesome then ! It probably won't be before the end of the winter until I get some free time to organise and attend meetings, but we'll definitely have some somedays 😉

My channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAG4rBnmHS7MPWxKzDrJmkQ
E-mail : thecanadianprepperproject@gmail.com

Ready for anything...

ReplyQuote
(@llotek)
Topic starter  

Glad to get some response on here. Ya Im currently working from home so have a bit more free time..But maybe after the holidays we can start discussing a saturday or sunday meet up...just a coffee shop or something would be fine, just a chance to see each other face to face...to make sure we arent red neck racist freaks right..?..lol. I recently completed a Permaculture Design Course, so have been focusing on ways of creating food abundance/sustainable living etc. amazing what you can find out there when you start looking.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

I usually set up a coffee meet in March in Lasalle...
Maybe something sooner?

ReplyQuote
Adagio
(@adagio)
Reputable Member

Its good to see that there is a few of us out there. I would be up to for meet in March or any other time for that matter..

ReplyQuote
(@llotek)
Topic starter  

Ya Im pretty open. I work from home so am somewhat flexible. I do have my son every second week, so evenings on those weeks are a bit difficult, but weekends are fine. March in Lasalle would be fine for me. we can work on an actual date, time and location as we get closer to the month

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

Attention Montreal Preppers...
I just saw this on Kijiji, and thought I would share....act quick, as it may go fast.
Wish I could do it myself, but I have a few clients to see this afternoon.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-commercial-industriel/ville-de-montreal/medical-carts-shelving-accessories-computers-and-much-more/1038297260?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

ReplyQuote
(@llotek)
Topic starter  

hey, thanks for the link.. I actually live about 15 minutes walk from there...Im going to try and drop by see whats left..weather sucks today so very possible that there are still lots of goodies

ReplyQuote
 Bean
(@bean)

Hi ,I'm also interested to meet people

ReplyQuote
(@mtlcruisin)
Eminent Member

I was at the last meeting, hope we can organize something soon.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network