May 02, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Let's bring it back to life !!!

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@wordiestdata)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

All right guys, lets get this Québec forum going again ! The world is changing fast these days and SHTF can happen at any given moment.

This is why, even though i'm only 17, I feel the need to prepare, so I can protect myself and my family (my dad is not a prepper, but he's getting there).

I'm sure we could all learn from eachother ! For reference, I'm on the South shore of Mtl (Boucherville). Starting tonight, i will try to be as active as i can on this forum and start as much thread as possible (while keeping them pertinent xD), but I need you guys to participate.

Even if it's just a small post, say what you think about it, or what could be improved, and check the forum daily !

Talk to your friends too, I know some preppers that might be interested in joining the forum and i'm sure you do too ! This is one of the most effective recruiting technic.

Glad to be a part of this great prepper community and llopking foward to meeting all of you guys ! :mrgreen:

My channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAG4rBnmHS7MPWxKzDrJmkQ
E-mail : thecanadianprepperproject@gmail.com

Ready for anything...

(@denob)
Member Admin

I agree that the Quebec area needs a boost.
I have tried a few times to get it going...even opening up a "version francais" of it.(someone actually gave me heck for that)
For whatever reason, Quebecers just aren't participating as much as other provinces.
From time to time, I do a meetup in Montreal, and we do get a few coming out for it.

ReplyQuote
(@wordiestdata)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Awesome then ! I know you've been active for a long time. Let's work together to make it happen. I'll try to figure out a way today during m classes xD

We WILL make it. I know there are people that would be interested in such a forum, they just don't know it exists.

I want this forum to be as big as the Alberta one 😉

I might try to make videos, how-to's and stuff like that, I guess the more entertaining it is the better...

Gotta go to class but I'll be back soon.

My channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAG4rBnmHS7MPWxKzDrJmkQ
E-mail : thecanadianprepperproject@gmail.com

Ready for anything...

ReplyQuote
(@emilce)

Hello,

my name is Emilce, I live in Montreal. I have a family (2 kids)..

I had search a couple of times during the last years preppers communities in Montreal but It is hard to find anything.. I was reading about climate change, etc for 7 years

I would like more than sharing ideas to get in touch with preppers here to make a plan for a future...

I am a little concern about the future of our civilization, I mean, in the way we know it today. I dont want to met with people that is in panic or rambos, or people that believes that on the 21 of november is the end of the world. I dont beliveve in ET's, zombies, etc..

yes, I do believe in climate change, shortage of food, reccetion, chaos

Best regards, Emilce

ReplyQuote
Adagio
(@adagio)
Reputable Member

Welcome aboard. sorry I missed your post. I do not live in the montreal area (yet), but do travel there fairly often. Nice to see another member from the montreal the area.

ReplyQuote
(@mtlcruisin)
Eminent Member

Not many quebecers are interested in prepping. I have tried to find people near me in the west island with little to no success. I don't want to prep full time, my goal is to find some people near me who I can rely on if SHTF. In terms of security and some basic food/water/survival preps. I don't want to go overboard, but I want to make sure I have a solid group that I can rely on if there's a scenario where we need to stick together. I have met some people on these forums, good people here 😉

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

I would have to agree, not many Quebecers on the board.
There are a few however...so is anyone interested in a fall meetup?
I'm thinking somewhere in a park so that we could maybe do some presentations.
Any ideas for a location?

ReplyQuote
Adagio
(@adagio)
Reputable Member

I would be interested (just let me know the dates). It would be great if we could have presentations at the same time.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network