May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

For fun.....really!

12 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I am sure everyone has asked and been asked the question:

"If you had one superpower what would it be?"

I am posing the same question to preppers/survivalists. Any power, made up or something mainstream like a power that Superman has. Just a fun question to see what our groups answers would be. Please keep it to 1 power. I am really curious as to what the answers might be. I will post mine at a later date.

(@razerp)
Estimable Member

Wolverine's healing factor - slows aging, increases senses, heals injuries up to disintegration, enables development of great strength, endurance. (Comic geek here, so this is a well and long thought about topic for me).

I grew up on Looney Tunes, Marx Brothers mvies and Robin Williams, Enter my mind at your own risk

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I should add. What would you call your alter ego?

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I really thought this would be an active topic. Maybe I am one of a couple people the do the out there "what if's" in life. Oh wellers. Maybe if I had asked "what would you do with a million dollars"?

ReplyQuote
(@mamabear)
Eminent Member

We were talking about this at work a few days ago! (I work in a REALLY fun place...really!) Hands down, and after much discussion, we all decided teleportation would be the best. BUT teleportation and the ability to take people with you? Awesome.

ReplyQuote
ranger2012
(@ranger2012)
Noble Member

I should add. What would you call your alter ego?

Which one, I have: Me, Myself and I, and most of the time we dont agree. 😮 😕 😈

"We 'Prep.' to live after a downfall, Not just to survive."

ReplyQuote
(@razerp)
Estimable Member

My alter ego name? can't divulge mty secret identity... but a potential code name for me with healing.. McLeod 🙂

Of course i could have fudged the rules a little and chosen one of my fave DC characters, called Ultra Boy from the Legion of Superheroes, he can switch his "Ultra" Energy between Flight, Super speed, super strength, invulnerability, Flash vision, penetra vision. But he can only use 1 power at a time. Basically a Superman lite with a selector switch. Always liked the concept.

I grew up on Looney Tunes, Marx Brothers mvies and Robin Williams, Enter my mind at your own risk

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

OK. I think I would like to have telekinetic powers (like Magneto but all things matter). I can sit in my truck and control its flight. I can stop bullets in their tracks. I can build a house while drinking a beer. I can cause an earthquake, till soil, drill a well etc all by thought. Oh the power! I would call myself "Shirley". JK, probably "Gravlore". I just like it OK! 🙂

If I had to have a prepper super hero it would be "Sprout", he who can grow food from seed in his own hands instantly. OK I broke my 1 super hero rule by a loophole.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

One power: quantum jumping. Name: me

ReplyQuote
ranger2012
(@ranger2012)
Noble Member

Telekinesis or invisibility or both.

"We 'Prep.' to live after a downfall, Not just to survive."

ReplyQuote
 gPRS
(@gprs)
Estimable Member

The power to render all energy & explosive materials/devices inert - world-wide.
My "name" = dream on .... 😀

I'm a comic geek from my youth too.
I apologize if I am bringing back to life an old topic, but I couldn't resist when I saw it.

=============================================
Is what you say worth at least a Canadian nickel now?
Cause two cents ain't worth squat anymore !
----
Self-sufficient is good. Co-efficient is better.
=============================================

ReplyQuote
(@glockman1)
Estimable Member

invisibility!
the one ring to rule them all would be my second choice

GM1

Chance favours the prepared mind

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network