May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Conneticut murders = MK Ultra?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@kwarling)
Topic starter  

Not sure if anyone has posted a link to this video but please watch. Was the Conneticut mass murder the doing of an MK ultra controlled person?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRK2dKUQDRw

Let me know what you think!

Creeker Mom

(@denob)
Member Admin

Here is what I think...
Since the day after the shooting, no one from the media has really been focusing on the prepper angle.
It was mentioned briefly, then dropped by all except for those who want to stir up political shit.
Anyone who believes that the government was responsible for the horrible murder of 20 children needs to get their head examined in great depth and either locked up in a padded room or heavily medicated.
Sorry if I offend, but really...let's try to keep a grip on reality!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I listened to as much of it as I could... hogwash and just as crazy as the shooter in the Connecticut murders.

JAB

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network