May 05, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

On Sale This Week

172 Posts
50 Users
0 Likes
40.2 K Views
(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator

Lowes has 4250W generators on sale until Jan 10th at 50% off ($300 instead of $600). Not too familiar with the brand but reviews all around seem good. As a backup to a backup plan, I think this is decent deal.

https://www.lowes.ca/generators/firman-p03501-gas-powered-4450-watt-portable-generator_g2747063.html

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Lowes has 4250W generators on sale until Jan 10th at 50% off ($300 instead of $600). Not too familiar with the brand but reviews all around seem good. As a backup to a backup plan, I think this is decent deal.

https://www.lowes.ca/generators/firman-p03501-gas-powered-4450-watt-portable-generator_g2747063.html

Thank you helicopilot! I ordered one today. $299.50 with free wheels and cover with free delivery. Runs 14 hours on 5 gallons. Thanks for the heads-up. Great deal!

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator

The same generators are on sale again, 50% off at Lowe’s.

Also at 50% off is seed-starting soil. May be worth getting a few bags ahead of the spring.

ReplyQuote
(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator

Time to revive this baby... Likely going to bump into good boxing week deals. What did you find??.

A few good deals at Home Hardware this week:

60% off CR2032 batteries (my alarm system and a lot of my stuff seem to require those)
45% off Energizer Max batteries at $8.77/ pack
50% off 12x14 poly tarp at $10.97 each
55% off lined work gloves (latex coating) at $3.97 a pair
70% off poly braided rope, 240#, 50’ for $1.57
30% off 1L chainsaw oil

Remember however, don’t overspend just because XYZ is on sale!

ReplyQuote
(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator

Home Hardware has a sale this week on canning jars at 35% off, bringing their usually overpriced cost to under $8. That’s the cheapest I’ve seen this year.

Anticipating that all the folks who tried their hands at gardening this year may also try canning this fall, it may be worth stocking up now if you need them.

Sale starts 2Jul in store only, and... no rain checks

ReplyQuote
(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator

Canadian Tire has basic (“economy”) 9x12 tarps on sale for $3 this week. Picked up 5 today. In time to cover 540 sqft worth of garden from the upcoming early frosts... 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@farmgal)
Member Moderator

Yes the 89th birthday sale at canadian tire this week has some very good sales on.. have a peek, I picked up new huge soup/stock pots at 82 percent off.. nice..

http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 12
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network