May 15, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2012/2013 Winter Outlook

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@clay8ton)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Here it is!!! the 2012/2013 Winter Weather Outlook.
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/storm_watch_stories3&stormfile=Winter_Outlook_2012_2013_19_11_2012?ref=wxnetapptopstory1V5&var1=1073992448

Lets see just how close they are with their predictions... I plan on keeping daily records starting Dec 21 and compaire what TWN forcasts with what I have observed in Nature and with what actually happens. Could be fun 😀

Charter Member of a Canadian Minority... White, Male and in my 50's!!!!

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Here is an educated guess: cold with snow. 😆 😆

ReplyQuote
(@clay8ton)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Here is an educated guess: cold with snow. 😆 😆

HMMM...You could be right!!! 😆

Charter Member of a Canadian Minority... White, Male and in my 50's!!!!

ReplyQuote
RachelM
(@rachelm)
Reputable Member

The weather is expected to be average around here... What the heck is average? The past 5 winters have all been very different for me! Although the farmers are calling for a harsh winter, so I'll go with that!

ReplyQuote
(@farmgal)
Member Moderator

I am calling for lots of snow, with a few good storms towards the end of the winter but overall fairly mildish cold temps, with only one huge dip in snow and cold toward the end feb.. I had a bit of fun trying to read the piggies spleen, and that is what it offered up for the next four months, so far its been fairly bang on for dec..

I think the spleen has just as much of a chance of being right as the weather man does LOL

http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

ReplyQuote
RachelM
(@rachelm)
Reputable Member

Radio's saying we're in for a snowstorm in Niagara on Boxing Day.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Been very cold and snowy this month in Saskatchewan. I hate it. Had more snow recorded in my area in December than we had all of last year. YUK YUK YUK BLAH!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network