May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The G.O.O.D. Plan (Get Out Of Dodge)

38 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
20.1 K Views
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Dang,

Thanks for your kind words.

Yes, it was satisfying to complete my book. The only step to finish this project is to find a publisher that I can work with.

I am beginning to warm to the idea of burning my own PDF e-Book to DVD. Not sure if there is enough interest yet?? Would anyone be interested in purchasing the e-Book??

Thanks again Dang,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@hammer)
Estimable Member

As soon as I start bringing in income, it's on my list assuming you do .

H

Prepare for the worst
Hope for the best

ReplyQuote
susannah755
(@susannah755)
Noble Member

I am beginning to warm to the idea of burning my own PDF e-Book to DVD. Not sure if there is enough interest yet?? Would anyone be interested in purchasing the e-Book??

I would recommend purchasing this book - I've started reading it again 😳 slower this time...bloody awesome!

Russell Coight....outback legend

ReplyQuote
(@lgsbrooks)
Honorable Member

I really love the feel of a book in my hand...I have troube with ebooks...I like the tangible kind...would buy hard copies/soft copies and pleanty of them for loved ones/friends as well!

ReplyQuote
(@farmgal)
Member Moderator

congrats, I will find time over the next while to get to the site and have a read 🙂

http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I really love the feel of a book in my hand...I have troube with ebooks...I like the tangible kind...would buy hard copies/soft copies and pleanty of them for loved ones/friends as well!

lgsbrooks,

How many copies are we talking 5? 10? I have a printing company I can get physical books from but I have to order 10x copies at a time. Send me a PM, if you are interested.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I'll take one as well please... autographed if you will... 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I'll take one as well please... autographed if you will... 🙂

JAB,

Would an e-book version on DVD work for you?? I can have that with me on the trip.

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Definitely... If for some reason we don't get to have a face to face I'll give you my addy and you can mail it to me.. Hope that works for you.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Definitely... If for some reason we don't get to have a face to face I'll give you my addy and you can mail it to me.. Hope that works for you.

JAB,

If we don't link up, just send me a PM with contact details. And I will fire that off to you.

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Sounds great but it is definitely the second option. Very much hoping to have a face to face near Fergus. LOL !!! Any idea where you will be staying in that area?

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Sounds great but it is definitely the second option. Very much hoping to have a face to face near Fergus. LOL !!! Any idea where you will be staying in that area?

JAB,

Last time out we stayed at a provincial park/campground on the Grand River. May look for the same place. When we get closer we will have a better idea. 6 hours in the vehicle should provide enough time to narrow down a locatiion to pitch camp.

Of course, any local intel would not be rejected.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@lgsbrooks)
Honorable Member

lgsbrooks,

How many copies are we talking 5? 10? I have a printing company I can get physical books from but I have to order 10x copies at a time. Send me a PM, if you are interested.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

I'm hoping the PM made it...my first time...lol...you know you should offer it on here, I'm certain many others would love to own it in book form!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

lgsbrooks,

PM received and replied to.

I am not sure about the rules for trade and commerce on the Forum. I believe it is looked upon poorly to be conducting open business on the threads. PM's are a different manner.

As for printing the books, technically not an issue. Logistically, printing the books puts a strain on my credit card as I am not awash in cash. If I have guarantees that a specific number of books are needed and will paid for in short order I will place an order, but I am not in a position to carry that load if orders are cancelled.

I am not here to flog my book and then close shop and move on. I enjoy being a part of the Forums and meeting members of the prepping community. My first priority here is to network with like-minded folks. The fact that I have a book and interest in it is growing pleases me, but I do not want to be tarred and feathered by the community by seeming to push my book on folks. So, until I hear that it is okay to post prices for items, I will refrain from that on the open Forum. In PM I will disclose what I have to charge, when I sell copies of my book. I am working on other options in other formats, other than the 8 1/2"x11" softcover, but at this time I do not have storage for the minimum order at this time.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

http://internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewforum.php?f=49
you are in the right section,
although there is not Sticky/permanent at the top of the forum for Canadian Businesses, you have to search through all the posts to find them.

Option A.
self publish, Staples etc can help you bind them with the side/ringaloos.. LOL like training material, plastic side binders

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network