May 05, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The G.O.O.D. Plan (Get Out Of Dodge)

38 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
20 K Views
(@denob)
Member Admin

Mountainman,
feel free to promote your book in this section...
don't worry about doing business here, we all know that you are more than a traveling snake oil salesman.
Your posts in various other topics prove that.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Well Folks,

I have been given the green light. So here goes.

The e-book on DVD is $10. The 8 1/2"x11" softcover is $20. I am willing to do a combo of the softcover book and the e-book for the $20 + shipping. Please, understand I am about to start a summer roadtrip and may be a little tardy if I am swamped with orders.

If you want to contact me directly about the book or the e-book, please e-mail me at thegoodplan@hotmail.ca or send me a PM.

I hope this helps those who are seriously interested. In the future a field guide sized softcover maybe be an option, but not at this time.

Thank you for the interest in my book.

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Howdy,

It is me shameless again.

Just wanted to update this thread.

I now have a dedicated blog just for The G.O.O.D. Plan.

http://thegoodplanblog.blogspot.ca/ I hope that works.

Of course, I still have my Mountainman's Mantra blog as well:

http://mtnmanblog.blogspot.ca/2013/04/the-good-plan-field-manual-edition.html

I have finally got a select number of the Field Manual Editions of The G.O.O.D. Plan - Get Out Of Dodge, printed up. They contain all the same information as the soft cover version, except the field manual will fit the cargo pocket of your BDU pants.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at theGOODplan @ Hotmail dot CA

I am still seeking a publisher, so this project can be brought to the people.

Thank you for indulging me.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@dangphool)
Prominent Member

Make sure to bring some to the Calgary meeting on May 11th... there will probably be some interest by the end of the afternoon.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Hello there Mountainman. We will make sure that we arrange with you to have some copies of your execellent book available at the Ontario Provincial Meet in July.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Dang & ICRCC,

Roger. Wilco. 😉

MM.

ReplyQuote
(@dellj)

hey mountainman, new to the forums here. are you still making softcover and/or field guide copies of your book, "the g.o.o.d. plan"?

ReplyQuote
ScottyRE
(@scottyre)
Estimable Member

Looks like mountainman has left the forum? can't click on his name to send pm. Bummer.

No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each day thankful because someone somewhere else right now is fighting for theirs

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network