May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Another Act of Terrorism.

47 Posts
12 Users
0 Reactions
oldschool
(@oldschool)
Noble Member

Hello and welcome 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@downunderpom)
Trusted Member

As a muslim, having been a muslim for almost two years now, I know that islam is a religion of peace. I am not going to try to convince you, because I know the truth of my religion.
At the same time, I know that some people will not believe me (that islam is a religion of peace) no matter what I say.
Certainly, there are so-called muslims who are doing these crazy things which are absolutely forbidden in islam. I feel pain for the families affected by these horrible atrocities just as much as anyone else.
I joined this forum to learn about prepping. So with all said and done, I guess that's what I'll do.

Hi, Abdullah, and welcome. I spent five years in the Middle East, and met (and spent time with) a lot of Muslims. I agree with you totally - Islam is a religion of peace. I know Muslims (real Muslims, not these fanatical genocidal idiots) who are totally horrified by what is done by the lunatic fringe in the name of Islam.

It is the equivalent of a group deciding that the Old Testament was what needed to be enforced, and then started stoning women who had affairs, or killing off gays, or selling their daughters into slavery due to those daughters having a wonky eye....

Lunacy and fanaticism come in many different flavours, all of which are poisonous. Here's to sensible people who take the time to get to know others for what they really are - instead of just accepting a (faulty) stereotype.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network