April 29, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Can Anyone Else Access The Canadian Preppers Open Discussion

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@thecrownsown)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

http://www.canadianpreppersnetwork.net/

I cannot access this site. Not with my IPN access. But when I try and register it wont let me.

Anyone else having issues.

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738

peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

It does not work.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

Hmmm, I was getting frustrated that there were no sign ups there and was about to give up on the project.
Someone please tell me what exactly is happening when you try to register.
I have personally registered 2 accounts without issue.

ReplyQuote
(@thecrownsown)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

When I try and type in my IPN username and password I get this:

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

When I try and set up a new account:

The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative.
The entered email address is already in use.

When I try and use the forgot password option and have a new one sent to my email account, it never arrives. So it doesnt acknowledge my email. I get this response:

If your account exists, a password reset link was sent to your registered email address. If you do not receive an email, it may be because you are banned, your account is not activated, you have requested multiple password resets within a short time frame, or you are not allowed to change your password. Contact an administrator if any of those reasons apply. Also, please check your spam filter.

I emailed a board administrator from that site, and never got a response. Perhaps 3 or 4 weeks ago.

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738

ReplyQuote
(@scrounger)
Honorable Member

I just registered using my current name and email. I'm waiting to get an activation email.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

Anyone registered there should now be active.
Keep in mind, you need to set up a new account there, your IPN login will not work.
This is a completely separate website.

ReplyQuote
(@scrounger)
Honorable Member

It's up and running. Was able log in and post.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network