May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Only 2 hours of internet research needed to become an expert, new study finds

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@thecrownsown)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

"In a groundbreaking new study, researchers have concluded that one can spend as little as two hours of internet research to become an expert in any field. The study looked at how much knowledge one could obtain from various websites and then proceeded to argue online with actual experts. In almost all cases, they β€œowned” the experts when it came to any debate."

http://thesciencepost.com/only-2-hours-of-internet-research-needed-to-become-an-expert-new-study-finds/

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738

(@denob)
Member Admin

Wow, that's great news! I've now spent just over 2 hours googling "surgical procedures" and now I am an expert! Who needs surgery? Anyone? I'm sure I have an old rusty butcher knife around here somewhere!

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

Two hours, who has that much time?

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
(@hopeimready)
Reputable Member

Don't forget watching youtube, since who has time and energy to do old-fashioned "reading"....pffft! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network