May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for families with kids in Toronto

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@julie)
Topic starter  

Hi guys 🙂

I've posted here recently (and today) about my interest in purchasing property outside of the city for emergency purposes. But what I didn't do is ask if there are any families here in Toronto who may want to connect with us. I can't talk about my prepping with others who aren't like-minded, and I haven't found any like-minded people in my circle (who will admit to prepping, anyway).

We're a couple in our late thirties with two small children, 2 and 5. We're both professionals and we are very laid back. Definitely not the type of people you would think of when you're thinking of preppers 😉 We aren't completely absorbed in the lifestyle, but do it on the side and on weekends. I've been researching preps for years but only recently started to delve into it in earnest.

Our ultimate goal is to find people who may want to purchase vacant land with us or beside us outside of the city, or at least people who would be good to share our property in the event of emergency, who could contribute to the continuation of our families in the event of a "situation." In other words, if you don't have the means to buy, then at least you have the skills - farming, hunting, building or something like that.

If you're interested in chatting, please reach out to me here Unfortunately, (taken out email and you have enough posts now that you should be able to send and get pm' now 🙂 *** I can't respond to emails here - I get a message that I am not authorized or haven't posted enough. So letting me know here you're reaching out and then emailing me would be fab.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know as many of you as I can, and I hope I can meaningfully contribute to conversations here. Thanks again guys! 🙂

Julie

(@julie)
Topic starter  

I'm not sure why my email address keeps getting removed? Is it automatically edited out? Let's try it this way: Juliepreps at gmail dot com

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network