May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Someone elses veiw

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@jimbo-jones)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKz174jxB78

Heres somebody who's not associated with us view on the current situation

peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

WTF, I haven't even been drinking but I know I seen another post on this thread....???? It was a mindless post of drivel but WTF, am I hallucinating??Someone tell me I am not hallucinating... I know I seen another post....

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

Don't worry jimbo the Russians are not coming for you, they are not hiding under your bed. I would just suspect this is typical fear mongering of the population for the purpose of getting them scared and more easly ready to accept either Nato membership or greater cooperation with and dominance by the Americans. The Russians don't want Sweden, the mericans do.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
(@jimbo-jones)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Oh im not bothered by that I just was scratching my head at it myself.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network