May 16, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Stuff I built

19 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

Well in a few months will be moving to Ontario over by Kirkland lake area. So looking at barter deals in area. Should be there at end of April. Then to get house up before it gets too cold. Now time to down size a bit and get everything ready for the move. Will post pics as we go.

Good luck with your move..that doesn't leave you a lot of time to get set up before winter comes.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
(@term0shad)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Only need 90 days. Every thing should be ready for winter. Inside will be more for winter work to finish off 100% but never know. Depending on how many helpers I have. Basically calculating 3 people right now. But we are still doing at least a coffee meet peppercorn. Maybe end of this month. Will let you know if heading into Edmonton when it gets closer to the end.

ReplyQuote
(@protector)
Estimable Member

Very cool to have a prepping family so close. Cant wait to meet you folks!

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

But we are still doing at least a coffee meet peppercorn. Maybe end of this month. Will let you know if heading into Edmonton when it gets closer to the end.

yes, let me know.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network