May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

First Aid Training

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hello all!

Denob has started a survey/poll under general discussions regarding first aid training. If you get a chance, pass by and leave your mark.

I'm curious about the status of fellow IPN/CPN members on that topic.

(@aleena)

marked

ReplyQuote
(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

I'm glad to see that, of those who responded, the majority had current first aid training. If you have not taken a a course recently or have never taken one, I strongly encourage you to as this should be an important part of your preps. Unlike survival courses that are only offered in certain areas, first aid courses are usually easy to get into at a reasonable cost.

Once you've taken a first aid course, the next step is to get first responder training. That training really builds on what was learned during basic first aid and then adds additional skills and knowledge. Another option is to become an instructor. You then get to keep up with your skills by routinely teaching it. It's also a decent way to make some extra money - for prepping off course! πŸ™‚

Anyway, hope this makes some of you think about your options on this matter.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network