April 29, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Canadian Preppers Network Blog

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hey everyone,
the CPN Blog needs articles!
We have kept this site running because it draws a lot of new preppers into the lifestyle.
Although most of the provincial links will direct you to the appropriate forum page, the main blog remains active.
There are only a few authors still active, and with the spring at our doorsteps, time is running shorter and shorter for us to keep posting on a regular basis.
If you have a topic you would like to write about, let me know and hopefully we can work something out as a guest post.
Thanks

(@farmgal)
Member Moderator

I'm game, I will come up with something and then have DH proof it, so it will be much prettier for you and get back to you, can it be anything related to prepping and does it have to be general or can you also do a product review? or is that not allowed?

http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Anything prepper related...product reviews are great!

ReplyQuote
(@livingpower)
Reputable Member

Hey, I'm new on here and I can contribute. I am a writer, so it would be easy for me to whip out some articles. I have no idea what has been covered thus far, but I can scan through. If you can tell me some topics that need to be covered, then I can write about those. I can focus on anything to do with urban prepping, since I am urban at this time. Just let me know! πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Denob,

I will see what I can come up with. When do you need them again??

The article I am thinking about will deal with basecamps and chuckboxes. Just FYI, the Chuckbox article at my blog receives more traffic than the rest of the other 38 topics.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you all!
Email me your articles and we'll take it from there.

ReplyQuote
oldschool
(@oldschool)
Noble Member

Denob,

I will see what I can come up with. When do you need them again??

The article I am thinking about will deal with basecamps and chuckboxes. Just FYI, the Chuckbox article at my blog receives more traffic than the rest of the other 38 topics.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

I may have been part of the numbers on the chuck wagon box. You did such a great job with the post I kept going back it for ideas πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I may have been part of the numbers on the chuck wagon box. You did such a great job with the post I kept going back it for ideas πŸ™‚

Thanks oldschool,

I am glad to hear those pic's were helpful.

Pinterest??? Was also doing a lot of re-posting and directing traffic to my blog. LOL.

I started writing an article but got continually interupted at home. Word processing programs do not handle photos as well as the software for blogs. I do not have MS Publisher or any of them fancy layout programs. So, I have to fight with the formatting of the word processor. I will win. But it will be a little time.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network