April 29, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Emergency Preparednes Week May 5 - 11

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Here we go again folks...the government of Canada is holding it's annual emergency preparedness week from May 5 - 11.
I am looking for writers to compile 5 posts for the blog to be posted during that week.
Pick a specific disaster that you prepare for such as earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, or what ever.
Perhaps an article on putting together a basic disaster kit for your home or car.
These articles will be tweeted and facebooked out to the general public in a sort of public awareness campaign in an effort to make as many people as possible aware of the importance of being prepared and hopefully draw some newbies into the lifestyle.
You can submit your articles to me by email - denob70 at gmail dot com.
Feel free to include links to your blog or website if you have one.
Hope to see lots of articles!
If I get more than 5, I will post them at different intervals.

(@farmgal)
Member Moderator

I have two idea's, we will see which one makes its way to you or if both do! Think this is a great idea!

http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hey everyone,
thanks to those who have already submitted articles, we are well on our way to a very informative EP Week 2013!
I do still have some room for more articles, so if anyone is interested, please send them on over!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network