May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

education for over pop

24 Posts
11 Users
0 Reactions
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

One thing is fure sure; we (the human race) do not have the answer to overpopulation. Unfortunately it is not just as simple as education.

I disagree, I belive its that simple and it would depend on whose education. Corporate design like the crap our kids get now. I'm holding out for a more holistic approach to education. .

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

We are born with instinct but not knowledge. Since the dawn of mankind knowledge of one form or another has been passed on to our children by education. That education has come in many forms. In all of mans history it was not until the last couple of hundred years that a wider education was available to some of the masses. Even then and now education is dependent on your location on the planet. The availability of education is at its peak today. Strangely enough so is the population. You can not equate the two.

In a perfect world if everyone was well educated and everyone was educated that it was their responsibility to maintain the population at a stable and sustainable number, then yes it might be an answer. However we do not live in a perfect world. We are driven by instinct to procreate very few of us have been afforded the education that tells us we must control our number as a species. Unfortunately that is the way it has always been and most likely the way that it will stay.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I think a conversation with a third world women you would soon learn, they would only want one or two children. They know with out TV or main stream educations, through tradition or family history how to live on the land and look after it and how many people the land would support. Of course there are natural earth conflicts that can divert there plans. We first world people as history shows us, we only assume "they can't make there own minds up. And force our plans on them. If I new through resent history that nine of my my ten children would died before the age of two, I would stack the deck and have as many kids as possible, after all in third worlds, its the children that look after there aging parents. I think coming from places like Canada, we don't have the mind set to see beyond our comfort zone.

I think if we pick a women out from a third world county and said, we are paying for your child to go to school for free and maybe free health care, and said but you can only have one child. I think they would jump at the chance.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

You don't have to look at 3rd world countries. All you have to do is look back on North America less than 100 years ago. The population was mostly rural and there wasn't the level of healthcare we have now. As well families were multigenerational and occupied the family home. Each contributed as they could and were looked after as they needed. They had large numbers of kids to support the farm, work the land and compensate for the higher death rate. It has been shown in statistics here that generally the higher the education level the fewer children couples have. Is that a product of education.. or simply culture and ambition?

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Good point JustABear, we do tend to compartmentalize. I think both. what is need is the heart to do whats right, but we now know tptb wouldn't like this "real education" or it would of already be taking place.

Its not like it hasn't been tried a million time by hard working loving people. but things like gold , diamonds, oil get in the way of Mothers trying to raises children. We also need the men to protect the women so they can do what is instinctive to raise a healthy body and mine child.
Don't get me wrong, on the sexist , I think we could also be both whys, that women have the baby , Dad raises, what ever. The old saying it takes a village to raise a child.

I truly love the conversation, hope tptb think were not sheep that need herding. If there is one thing that completely pisses me off , is that fact we as humans are NOT getting to live up to our potential.

ReplyQuote
(@rusticrv64)
Eminent Member

I have read the opinion some where a few times that the entire global population would fit on Vancouver Island with 5 square meters clearance per each..? Rather radical difference in views. 🙂 SO either over population is propaganda to justisfy the involuntary euthanisation of 90 % population or under population is propaganda to justify what ? Hmm..lunatics have a built in self destruct mechanism.. since we are all human and probably a little crazy too..drinking smoking speeding unsafe sex..drugs.. obeisity..violence..wars for resources and greed..religion to create contentions..more wars..the psych slant says 6 of one half a dozen of the other is gonna kill a lotta people 🙂 People are gonna kill a lotta people..our garbage dump planet and the toxics of modernity madness..hatred fear of the other..scape goating greed..megalomania..psychopathy..mmm..
Hooped.:) But.. some of us will get to repopulate and do it all again and again till the sun goes blooey and thats it..end of mankind..unless he can another planet to turn into a war death garbage zone lunatic venture into eternal madness. I pity any alien species out there..history has a habit of repeating it self.. me too but I am old so back off 🙂
I see. Two tracks in the sand. side by each..the - N + race along a parallel plane..like race horses one exceeds the other back and forth neck n neck..- +..
Sanity insanity..or goodness and evil.. depends on ones perceptions of behavior and orientations..
we are split..half male half female..ready made for either gender..in the half life..men become old women..women become like old men, traits and facial hair etc.. sorry just the facts..:) with variations..
Some gets hotter some gets colder.. I really wanna meet one them hotter ones..:)
Ok so let me dream ..get lonely after a half century of shavin on leg just so I thinks I am sleepin with some one ..:)
If it were not for the corporate greed..fascism..madness..consciencelessness of the artificial economics at play.. to serve a few old money power mongering maniacs the planet and all it's peoples would be fat happy and nature birth controll would set in..the more starve and die the more are bred..balance..as we faten and increase in numbers life is good populations level andnature says ok.. Im outta here for a while..
It's not unlikehow a man..who suspects infidelity from his woman produces copiously more sperm than where he is secure and trusting..some how nature knows and trys to out produce the competitors sperm...or some accademics are FOC.
Our govt wold never hurt us and the Pope really is the Vicar of Christ on Earth..:)
My theory is that the planet, the universe, all on it are created by a ..half wit demonic misc

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Good rant rusticRV64

ReplyQuote
(@profamilia)

I have read the opinion some where a few times that the entire global population would fit on Vancouver Island with 5 square meters clearance per each..? I was board so I did the math Vancouver island has room for 6257000 people with 5sm each. :mrgreen:

ReplyQuote
(@waystoprepare)
Eminent Member

Have anyone noticed that the biggest populations are always among poor populations? They also have the shortest life spans and the highest death rates. This is mother nature at her best. What happened after two world wars? We had a baby boom. It was natures response to too many death in too short of time.

Have anybody noticed that the smallest population growth rates are among the wealthiest populations? Canada's rate is somewhere around 1.2 children per family. That is not enough to replenish our losses so we are in a decline. We are a dying country. We need to bring people into our country just to maintain our economic growth. Who is the fast growing demographic of our country? Why it is the poorest ........... the Native peoples.

It should be fairly obvious than that the most sensible response to overpopulation would be to end poverty, to build third world economies by providing them with equal access to the worlds resource and to stop the brain drain of these countries to bolster our super selfish society.

Ways

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network