May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How Private?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@plainolme)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

How Private is this board i have my reserves of really introducing myself to an open thread and thought if this board was private i would do so here.

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

This is an Internet Forum, non members can read the threads, members can post to the threads. No one ever knows just who all the other members are. Some of us have met in person at meets etc. I highly recommend attending a meet if you ever have the chance as the exchange of ideas is great. Beyond maybe a dozen here that I have met I have no idea who the other 1450 or so members are. From following some posts you can get a good idea about some people and that is good too. Back to your question. It is not private. So post only what you feel comfortable doing and go from there.

ReplyQuote
(@plainolme)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network