May 21, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Alone (spoiler alert)

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Garlowin
(@garlowin)
Topic starter  

Heck Wayne did a good job. I would have been crapping my pants. No gun . No air horn ....brrrr. You never know how you'll do till your thrown right into it.

Father! The sleeper has awakened!

(@singlecell)
Estimable Member

Man what are you talking about??? No link or anything, I Google "alone movie" and I get an indian erotica film.

ReplyQuote
Garlowin
(@garlowin)
Topic starter  

Alone is a reality TV show that takes 10 guys(one from Saint John). One from Ont. the rest from the USA and drops them off on the coast of Victoria B.C. with nothing but 10 items of their choice. They are not with each other nor a camera crew. Oh and bears, mountain lion and wolves. The must find shelter water and food.The point last man standing gets $500,000. It's on episode 3 and 4 have called for rescue. Including....last night... the guy from Saint John....New Brunswick. Thursdays 11 pm on the History channel.

Father! The sleeper has awakened!

ReplyQuote
(@woodbooger)
Trusted Member

I feel for some of these guys, its stressfull just watching what they are going through. I watch several of their YouTube channels and its surprising to see how quickly they crack, i cant wait to see how it turns out. Its on history at 10 here in Ontario.

ReplyQuote
(@kootenay-kid)
Reputable Member

I'll be catching it at 5pm this evening, on the east feed. The show is way better than Survivor ever was!

ReplyQuote
(@perfesser)
Prominent Member

Great show. I'm quite surprised on how fast some of these guys cave in. I know all about the mental game of being alone and some of these guys don't seem to have a clue about controlling where your mind wanders.
Feel bad for the kid who lost his fire steel but to bail right away? He already has a fire going.........
I also know how sounds in the pitch black play on your fears. Especially on the first night with nothing ready I might just loose it too.
How come nobody is in a tree?

ReplyQuote
(@bcprepper1)
Eminent Member

black bears can climb,as well as the local hangout for cougars.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network