May 11, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How's it going?

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@wabsey11)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hello, just wondering how all of you are doing?

It's going good at this end and I can only hope the same on yours. Take care

PapaBearPaw.

Don't Agonize, Organize.

(@kootenay-prepper)

Not good here seems like all of BC is burning up. Smoke is so thick in places at 10am as dark as 2am.

ReplyQuote
(@dougm)
Eminent Member

Manitoba is very dry. A big shortage of hay, so lots of farms will have to downsize herds. Lots of smoke here as well. Scary fire threat. Half the world burning, the other half drowning. Interesting times.

ReplyQuote
(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator

We’re doing well. Not perfect, but well. No major issues, we’re learning more every year with the garden and poultry. Adding bits in pieces to preps, more geared toward homesteading.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Going well on the east coast. The weather has become cooler; too much blue shy and hot weather causing crowds at the beach. Finally a bit of rain... Glad you're doing well!

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@farmgal)
Member Moderator

In some ways good and in other ways its been a harder year and a number of the things we are working on are costing in both time and funds.. but they will pay off big time in the years.

http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

ReplyQuote
(@wabsey11)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

So how's it going?

It's going great, my Little girl just started pre primary and she's doing alright. The house is doing good, almost time to get it winterized. Our potatoes did great this year, about 30 pounds and I learned more lessons about growing then. They were happy so that's better then last year.

Works going good, I'm happy with my shift because I get to see the family more and that is of most importance, especially when they are young. Also my wife likes the help in the middle of the day.

As for anything preparedness related, nothing new. Other then reading to the kids and taking them out to the woods and by the river behind the house, and doing my best to explain life to a 3 and 3/4 year old. My wife and I are doing something right because the teachers are impressed with what MJ knows.

Take care.
Josh.

Don't Agonize, Organize.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Good for you Josh. Enjoy the time you have with your kids; they grow-up too fast. Be well and wishing you continued success!

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@wabsey11)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thank you Wayne, I am sure to. Take care.

Don't Agonize, Organize.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network