May 16, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Barrie Area Prepper's

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Ace
(@ace)
Topic starter  

Hello again I posted a while back looking for prepper's in the Barrie area ,I haven't been on the forum for a while but I have seen that the post went cold so I figured I would try again.

Im currently working with one other prepper at the moment but we are looking to form a group of people in the Barrie area that can come together an work as a team an share knowledge, it is key in a SHTF scenerio to have a group of people that have different skills an perspectives so we are hoping to expand are group.

Thanks Ace

"If by my life or death I can protect you, I will"
-J.R.R Tolkien

(@justfine)
Eminent Member

I'm in barrie also love to trade ideas

underwater is safer than land

ReplyQuote
(@hangingout)

For anyone interested there will be a Coffee meet and greet on Sunday September 23, 2018 14:00 hours at Williams Fresh Cafe 501 Bryne Drive, Unit A, Barrie, Ontario.

Details can be found in the Facebook group Simcoe Preparedness and Resiliency Community (SPARC for short)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1569596 ... 59/events/

ReplyQuote
(@entropy)
Reputable Member

i don't use my facebook profile for prep type things. i'm not paranoid but i keep my personal life out of my "private" life lol. i live south of owen sound. how many people are part of that group?

adsum. . . aut viam inveniam aut faciam

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network