May 16, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hamilton Ontario regular meet up?

11 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
(@cdnbadger)
Topic starter  

Real interested in networking locally and hoping there might be some interest in setting up a monthly meet up in the Hamilton Ont. area. Any takers?

Fenwolf
(@fenwolf)
Eminent Member

I would be really interested in meeting up with others. My wife and I have been prepping for the last 5 years.

ReplyQuote
 pbs
(@pbs)

I'm Interested. If I'm still in Hamilton next month.

Do you want to make a little prep money? Try here. www.swagbucks.com/refer/pbs413

ReplyQuote
(@batnan)

I am interested in actually meeting people doing this so I can learn more, locally. I would go to Hamilton.

ReplyQuote
(@baconcheese)

There is an Organic Conference January 25-28 at the University of Guelph, Ontario. I have traveled to it before and would go again.
batan, are you interested? Others? It might be tough weather but worth it. Tons of info and things for sale. Weekend is free.
https://guelphorganicconf.ca/

ReplyQuote
RachelM
(@rachelm)
Reputable Member

I'm in Niagara but might be willing to make a trip

ReplyQuote
(@scrounger)
Honorable Member

Hi bacon & cheese. I re-posted your link in the gardening sub forum to give it wider audience. Thanks for posting it.

Scrounger

ReplyQuote
(@thecrownsown)
Prominent Member

Did anything come of this? I'm not far from Hamilton area and would be happy to meet up.

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738

ReplyQuote
(@shikogi)

I am in the area, would be interested in this.

ReplyQuote
(@baconcheese)

Organic Conference January 25-28, 2018, at the University of Guelph, Ontario. Interested? Others?
I'm there. Hoping to team up with like minded people and do organic prepper large garden soon.
Good weather for Conference, and worth it. Courses, Tons of info, and things for sale. Weekend is free. Sat 9-5, Sun 10-4
https://guelphorganicconf.ca/

ReplyQuote
(@shikogi)

I went to the Guelph Organic Conference,it was okay.A bit disappointed that some of the seed companies were not there or some of the ones that were there (a big name one) did not have any seeds,"duh". I will be going to Hamilton's Seedy Saturday on Feb. 3rd to buy seeds, they had a much better offering for seeds last year and hope to buy more this year.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network