May 15, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WWIII?

21 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

You know things are bad when Republican official are discussing invoking the 25th.

I won’t be any more political than this. From a prepping standpoint, I have to concede that there will be increased uncertainty over the next 2 weeks, ripples on the economy, etc. I’d like to think the worst is over.

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

You know things are bad when Republican official are discussing invoking the 25th.

I won’t be any more political than this. From a prepping standpoint, I have to concede that there will be increased uncertainty over the next 2 weeks, ripples on the economy, etc. I’d like to think the worst is over.

Discussing it, but they wont let it happen. His term will go down as one as a "cult of personality"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality#:~:text=A%20cult%20of%20personality%2C%20or,and%20worshipful%20image%20of%20a

No different than Mao Zedong who had his followers hold up their little red books to show devotion, Trumps fan base proudly wears bright red caps with 4 words on them that they chant. Or the same as a Stalin type of cult of personality, though do to his oration style I think Mussolini is the closest parallel.

I am always amazed by those taken in by a grifter, more so those with some miles on them. Younger people you can almost understand their naivety.

The movie, Inglourious Basterds, comes to mind. It would be fitting if those words were carved into the foreheads of everyone who wore the cap so they may be spotted years from now, so they cant hide the part they played.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........no WWIII?

ReplyQuote
(@helicopilot)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........no WWIII?

Shhhhhuuuuuuttt, don’t jinx it!

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

If you think Trump is done now and will sit quiet until the 20th, dont bet on it. I say he is more dangerous than ever. Now a wounded dangerous animal.
The next 10 days are going to be very interesting.
Think Charles Manson leading his pack of zombie followers.
Popcorn is ready, let the show begin.

EDIT; While its fun to laugh at his gang of goofs on tv, know there were far more capable actors that allowed this to happen, I suspect that once the new administration is in, investigations will revel Trumps gang of twits had help, and I dont just mean by the security guards taking selfies. There had to have been overt and covert help. Remember at all levels of government he spent years placing loyal followers. That includes the military. The new administration must view them all as potential traitors and clean house.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

Let's try to keep this on topic...WWIII

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network