May 05, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

On Sale This Week

172 Posts
50 Users
0 Likes
40.2 K Views
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

http://homeharvestseeds.com/

ReplyQuote
 prom
(@prom)
Estimable Member

SMITH & WESSON HUNTING KIT - at Wholesalesports
FEATURES

3 piece 440C stainless hunting set
Over-sized rubber coated handles are easy to hold on to even when wet
Includes a large 5.7" cleaver, a 4.4" field dressing knife with a gut hook, and a 3.2" caping knife
Nylon sheath holds all three knives

Sale Price: $19.88
Originally $49.99

http://ca.wholesalesports.com/storefront/knives-tools/knife-sets/smith-wesson-hunting-kit/prod27695.html?utm_source=cmonitor&utm_medium=email&utm_content=secondary_three&utm_campaign=aug23_ca_openseason

ReplyQuote
(@adeleron)

Milarm in Edmonton often has the Chinese 308 (7.62x51mm) I buy it by the case... It's worth calling them to see if they have any in stock. I believe I paid $300 for a case of $520 rounds.
Dependable, non-corrosive, but cheap... have'nt had any misfires or duds yet..

ReplyQuote
Buggie
(@buggie)
Honorable Member

All calgary canadian tires have the big jugs of water on sale for $4.50. Right near the entrace, can't miss em. Never bought one before so I don't know if this is a good price or not, but seemed cheap to me

See you all after.

ReplyQuote
(@morningcoffee)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

8 kg bags of rice are on sale this week at Sobey's for 8.99 so 17.6 pounds for about 51 cents per pound. Canned creamed corn, canned niblets, canned tuna and canned mushrooms are part of their caselot sale. KD is on at a reasonably good sale price--not as cheap as normally this time of year, but food in general has been climbing so that may be a new pricing level for sales.

"It's better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret"

ReplyQuote
(@glasshouse)
Trusted Member

Been waiting for this gas can to go on sale for a while. finally my patience paid off!
http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/4/Auto/AutoSafetySecurity/GasCans/PRD~0283010P/Flo+nGo+DuraMAX.jsp?locale=en

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Nice find!

ReplyQuote
(@anitapreciouspearl)
Noble Member

Been waiting for this gas can to go on sale for a while. finally my patience paid off!
http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/4/Auto/AutoSafetySecurity/GasCans/PRD~0283010P/Flo+nGo+DuraMAX.jsp?locale=en

glasshouse - I just went to read the reviews which mostly seem negative although the idea sure sounds like a good one. Have you heard that they have improved it at all? I would love to hear what you think of it when you get yours. Gotta love CT!!!

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´) ¸.•'´)
*´¨`•.¸¸Anita <>< *.•´¸¸¨`*
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´ `'•.¸)`' •.¸)
¸.•´
( `•.¸
`•.¸ )
¸.•)´
(.•´

Quack, Cluck, Moo, Hee-Haw, Meow and Baaaaaaa from Shalom Engedi Farm
http://adventures-in-country-living.blogspot.com/

ReplyQuote
(@glasshouse)
Trusted Member

Hey guys I used it for a test fill. the wheels are no concern as i'll be keeping it in the box of my pickup which also takes care of the elevation issue for flow rate. i knew what to expect as it says right on the box it's rated at 2 GPM. I'm overall happy with it and love the capacity it adds to my modest fuel storage setup. if i need to wheel it in and out of the truck bed i'll use the ATV ramps. I purchased the jerry can version a few months back and it works fine too. Don't buy this for day to day filling of your vehicle it's too time consuming but if you're in the bush it is super handy! The hose is long enough that i can fill up anything sitting beside my truck (atv, generator, wood splitter, etc...)
Hope this helps 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@glasshouse)
Trusted Member

oh and NO LEAKING!!! half the time reviewers have bad experiences because of their own incompetence 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@anitapreciouspearl)
Noble Member

OK - that helps!! 🙂

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´) ¸.•'´)
*´¨`•.¸¸Anita <>< *.•´¸¸¨`*
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´ `'•.¸)`' •.¸)
¸.•´
( `•.¸
`•.¸ )
¸.•)´
(.•´

Quack, Cluck, Moo, Hee-Haw, Meow and Baaaaaaa from Shalom Engedi Farm
http://adventures-in-country-living.blogspot.com/

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Hate my flo'n'go. I have a first generation version however.

ReplyQuote
(@snowandrain)
Estimable Member

I appreciate these posts 🙂

Rain

It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.....

ReplyQuote
(@morningcoffee)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

For those of you lucky enough to have a US mailing address or helpful friends or family, Shelf Reliance vegetables are on sale through costco.com

You get 30 #10 (1306 servings). The regular price is $399.99 and the sale price is $349.99 and is good until November 11, 2012. If you want to look at the selection of products you get with this deal check on-line. It is worthwhile to look at if you can get delivery in the States as the cans work out to $11.67/each.

"It's better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret"

ReplyQuote
(@justin-k)
Trusted Member

Why not just order through costco.ca
They mail right to your door shipping included
the price is 399 for 24 cans 1062 servings freeze dried
The THRIVE® Ultimate Veggie Supply contains three cans of each of the following:
•Freeze-dried green peas (41 servings/can)
•Freeze-dried spinach (45 servings/can)
•Freeze-dried sweet corn (46 servings/can)
•Freeze-dried broccoli (47 servings/can)
•Freeze-dried potato dices (41 servings/can)
•Freeze-dried chopped onions (45 servings/can)
•Freeze-dried cauliflower (42 servings/can)
•Freeze-dried green beans (47 servings/can)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 12
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network