May 06, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Prepper Map

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi all,
given recent advancements in technology, we are able to provide our users with a valuable new resource...the Prepper Map.

Using the IP addresses that are saved when you register to the forum, and with the cooperation of several internet providers, we have created a map of the preppers on this forum.

When SHTF, you can now know exactly where the nearest prepper is located and go ask them for support!

Also, most users were logging on using a webcam enabled device...so we have also published pictures of most users...very helpful when you need to identify them!

To view the map, please use this link

Please enjoy using this new feature...more new features are in the works so keep checking.

(@scrounger)
Honorable Member

I almost clicked that link, but upon checking calendar decided against. 😆

ReplyQuote
(@kootenay-kid)
Reputable Member

Very Funny!

ReplyQuote
(@thecrownsown)
Prominent Member

I love April 1st. Awesome!!!

https://www.internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7738

ReplyQuote
(@dbaines)

Hello All,

Newbie here. Glad I found this forum. Unfortunately, the first ever link I clicked on was the bogus "Prepper Map." Still, I look forward to becoming a member of the community.

ReplyQuote
(@endangeredspecies)
Estimable Member

hehe nice one , beffor i clic i was thinking this is wrong

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network